Presented by David Rock. In his new book “Your Brain at Work,” coach David Rock depicts the story of two people over one day at the office, and what’s happening in their brains that makes it so hard to focus and be productive.
Not only does he explain why things go wrong, but how you can train your brain to improve thinking and performance at work. Based on interviews with 30 neuroscientists, he’s developed strategies to help you work smart all day.
Learn how to:
· Maximize your mental energy by understanding your brain’s limits
· Overcome distractions
· Improve your focus through understanding the nature of attention
· Reduce stress levels with brain-based techniques
· Improve how you collaborate by understanding the social needs of the brain
You can learn to be more productive, less stressed and stay sane by understanding your brain.
David Rock is a thought leader for the brain-based approach to coaching. David coined the term ‘NeuroLeadership’ and co-founded the NeuroLeadership Institute, Journal and Summit. He is also the founder and CEO of Results Coaching Systems, which helps Fortune 500 clients worldwide improve thinking and performance. He has authored four books, most recently ‘Your Brain at Work’.
He is on the advisory board and faculty of international business school CIMBA, and a guest lecturer at Oxford University. He consults organizations including Ericsson, Publicis, NASA, Accenture, EDS and the US Federal Reserve. He lives between New York City and Sydney, Australia. Your Brain at Work?
- Die Vielleicht-Ära: Unverbindlichkeit im Alltag | Fabian Neidhardt - 14.02.2019
- Goldfieber | Goldrausch 2.0 (Dokumentation Teil 1/2) - 12.02.2019
- Goldfieber | Tödliche Nebenwirkungen (Dokumentation Teil 2/2) - 12.02.2019
- Das Kapitalozän | Prof. Dr. Harald Lesch (TU Ilmenau 02.12.2018) - 08.02.2019
- Harald Lesch: Warum tun wir nicht was wir sollten? (TUM, 18.06.2018) - 08.02.2019