While economists still talk about an eventual recovery from the recession, I believe this is impossible. Here are some arguments which combine to the message which makes me believe that the world financial system has entered a state of creative collapse. Basically we pushed out to the end of a credit system life cycle and now need a restart of the system. in consequence there are only a few companies, states and currencies which might be able to cope with the reset of credit conditions and interest rate hikes.
- Bitcoin trends in Perspective - 20. September 2017
- The big Bitcoin Crash – The future of Bitcoin - 14. September 2017
- Neiddebatte über Opfer vom Breitscheidplatz - 12. September 2017
- Was ist Deutsche Leitkultur? - 7. September 2017
- Bitcoin September 5th money is flowing back into the bitcoin trade - 5. September 2017