While economists still talk about an eventual recovery from the recession, I believe this is impossible. Here are some arguments which combine to the message which makes me believe that the world financial system has entered a state of creative collapse. Basically we pushed out to the end of a credit system life cycle and now need a restart of the system. in consequence there are only a few companies, states and currencies which might be able to cope with the reset of credit conditions and interest rate hikes.
- HORROR-WAHLERGEBNIS in Bayern - 17.10.2018
- Gefahr Gutmensch - 12.10.2018
- Police go home? - 10.10.2018
- Dinge die Euch die Mainstream Märchen nicht erzählen – Trump Abhörskandal - 02.10.2018
- Dinge die Euch die Mainstream Presse verschweigt – NXIVM - 19.09.2018