While economists still talk about an eventual recovery from the recession, I believe this is impossible. Here are some arguments which combine to the message which makes me believe that the world financial system has entered a state of creative collapse. Basically we pushed out to the end of a credit system life cycle and now need a restart of the system. in consequence there are only a few companies, states and currencies which might be able to cope with the reset of credit conditions and interest rate hikes.
- The Choice is Yours - 16.03.2018
- Russia now going to retaliate - 15.03.2018
- Ist Bitcoin Cash durch Miner angreifbar? - 14.02.2018
- Why bitcoin might be a great buying opportunity right now - 26.01.2018
- Society in full change - 24.01.2018