Members of We Are Change Ohio got a chance to meet up with the former President Jimmy Carter while he was in Chicago on his latest book signing tour. We asked him if he would support the victim’s family member’s demand for a new investigation into 9/11. We took into consideration that Carter was under the advisement of Bzrezinski who was a key contributor to the Taliban. However Carter has been critical of the Bush administration for years and stated that Bush exploited 9/11. So we figured there would be no harm in asking him. Some video was unable to get due to the aggressive secret service however we were successful in getting a positive response from the former president and recording the full audio.
- Establishment is Afraid of End The Fed Movement in Germany - 19.06.2014
- EXCLUSIVE: New Mass Movement in Berlin to End U.S Federal Reserve! - 18.06.2014
- Creating A World Without Money: Sharehaus Berlin - 17.06.2014
- Western Gov Creating Terrorism, ISIS IRAQ: Annie Machon Whistleblower - 16.06.2014
- Edward Snowden Legal Defense Official Launch in Berlin: COURAGE Foundation - 13.06.2014