The film dives into the deeply personal stories and everyday lives of families and communities struggling to fight a goliath. A working mother is forced to turn to public assistance to provide healthcare for her two small children.
A Missouri family loses its business after Wal-Mart is given over $2 million to open its doors down the road. A mayor struggles to equip his first responders after Wal-Mart pulls out and relocates just outside the city limits. A community in California unites, takes on the giant, and wins!
Producer/Director Robert Greenwald and Brave New Films take you on an extraordinary journey that will change the way you think, feel and shop. Walmart “The High Cost Of Low Prices” is a feature length documentary that uncovers a retail giant’s assault on families and American values.
Walmart: The High Cost Of Low Prices (Documentary):
- Gespaltenes Bewusstsein: Empathie versus Kognition | Arno Gruen - 07.09.2018
- Georg Schramm | Die Heuchelei in der Flüchtlings-Politik - 07.09.2018
- Im Schatten der Netzwelt | The Cleaners - 04.09.2018
- Der Tod des Benno Ohnesorg - 04.09.2018
- Der Fall Benno Ohnesorg – 3sat Kulturzeit – Manipulation, Vertuschung - 04.09.2018