Thompson argues convincingly that the ATF’s initial assault on Mt. Carmel was legally grounded on nothing more than a $200 weapons surchage … Alle » that Koresh had failed to pay. With proof of that in their back pocket, the ATF called out U.S. Army gunships, and attacked the compound with dozens of stoked, reckless agents employing massive gunpower. The footage on this video demonstrates that the Branch Davidians did not meet the ATF with “a hail of gunfire.” You’ll see unthreatened ATF agents riddling the front of the compound with gunfire, fully aware that inside were dozens of women and children.
The ATF had plenty of time to shoot not only the house; they fired on themselves, other agents, children playing outside, long before a Branch Davidian fired a single shot in self defense. The video also details the FBI’s effective bamboozlement of a compliant press, but the most controversial part of the tape comes at the end, when Thompson provides footage allegedly showing government tanks with flamethrowers that she contends set the fire that killed all 89 people inside. You may (and should) question some of what this video contends, but it does contain actual footage of a government attacking its own citizens. Not that that hasn’t happened before. But now it’s on videotape.
- Palaissommer mit Richard David Precht und Christian Felber - 16. August 2017
- Richard David Precht: „Das Grundeinkommen kommt!“ - 16. August 2017
- Abgehört und abgenickt – Die etwas andere deutsch-amerikanische Freundschaft - 3. August 2017
- Die Geschichte des Technoviking (deutsche Version) - 2. August 2017
- Gezielte Provokationen | Dirty Tricks: Agent Provocateur - 7. Juli 2017