Waco: A New Revelation is the film that triggered a new Congressional investigation of the Waco tragedy, and caused the Justice Department and the FBI to reverse their long-held positions on Waco. It has generated a firestorm of events unprecedented in the history of documentary filmmaking. After six years of painstaking investigation, the complete story of the tragedy in Texas is finally coming to light. This compelling feature-length documentary presents new revelations about the events that led up to the deaths of 79 men, women and children at Mount Carmel on April 19, 1993. In the spring of 1998, under the Freedom of Information Act, investigators from MGA Studio’s film division became the first private citizens to gain access to the Waco investigation evidence lockers. What they found was shocking.
Upon examination, the evidence gathered under the supervision of federal officials appeared to contradict the FBI’s congressional testimony, raising serious and disturbing questions about events surrounding the siege at Mt. Carmel and the deaths of the Davidians. Gene CullenSince 1993, former members of the FBI, former Special Forces and CIA operatives have come forward with new evidence to suggest that the FBI’s claim is inaccurate. Rick Van Vleet & Stephen M. Novak – www.Waco-Anewrevelation.com Waco – A New Revelation (1999) Part 1 and 2.
- Richard David Precht: Adieu Fakten? (DAI Heidelberg) - 24. August 2017
- Palaissommer mit Richard David Precht und Christian Felber - 16. August 2017
- Richard David Precht: „Das Grundeinkommen kommt!“ - 16. August 2017
- Abgehört und abgenickt – Die etwas andere deutsch-amerikanische Freundschaft - 3. August 2017
- Die Geschichte des Technoviking (deutsche Version) - 2. August 2017