Übernommener Beitrag von Sputniknews
Barack Obama held his final news conference of 2016 on Friday.
The US President spoke on the economy, foreign policy, gun violence, and several other issues.
However, the roughly 90-minute session was dominated by the Russia issue from the very outset.
Over the recent weeks, there have been mounting reports from American intelligence agencies suggesting that Russian hackers interfered in the US elections to help Donald Trump win the presidency.
During the news conference, President Obama suggested that his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin could have personally authorized the attacks.
READ FULL STORY: sptnkne.ws/cZ6Z
Radio Sputnik linked up with independent political analyst Aleksandar Pavic to discuss why President Obama’s year-end press conference was so dominated by Russia.
- Novichok Giftgas-Anschlag in Großbritannien – Phoenix mit Ivan Rodionov und Hubert Seipel - 20.03.2018
- Syrian president Bashar Al Assad drives into liberated parts of Eastern Ghouta - 19.03.2018
- Syria: Refugees from Eastern Ghouta tell the truth of horrible life under gunmen - 19.03.2018
- Syrian Refugees from Eastern Ghouta tell the truth of their suffering under the terrorists - 19.03.2018
- Russ. TV: Westen plant Russland zum Schurkenstaat zu erklären – Militärschlag gegen Damaskus geplant - 18.03.2018