Christine Assange, Julian Assange’s mother, speaks about the increasingly dire circumstances which face her son. She pleas with the public, journalists, politicians, etc. to stand up and speak out to save Julian’s life and ensure his freedom. The #Unity4J movement has launched a non-violent digital army of thousands of Julian Assange supporters, actively collaborating to achieve his freedom.
Christine Assange can be found at @AssangeMrs on twitter. With Julian’s health, rights and safety a major concern, as he remains isolated from the outside world with no access to the Internet, phone calls or visitors, friends and supporters from all political walks of life and various countries around the world come together in solidarity.
Watch the short promo video about the online vigil series here: https://youtu.be/XGJGcEFGQCg
Watch all interviews from Vigil 5.0 here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLto_hqqiYC2Biv4oYV0G32kiUqLhjpwMz
We are also calling upon members of the public in the UK to undertake solidarity actions at the Ecuadorian Embassy (3 Hans Crescent, opposite Harrods. Nearest tube station: Knightsbridge) to show their support for Julian. Everyone unable to attend the Embassy in person is encouraged to support these online events to help raise awareness about Julian’s situation. Please amplify the hashtags: #Unity4J and #ReconnectJulian
Remember to like and share this video, subscribe to our channel and hit the notification bell! Every click counts! 😃
- Die Vielleicht-Ära: Unverbindlichkeit im Alltag | Fabian Neidhardt - 14.02.2019
- Goldfieber | Goldrausch 2.0 (Dokumentation Teil 1/2) - 12.02.2019
- Goldfieber | Tödliche Nebenwirkungen (Dokumentation Teil 2/2) - 12.02.2019
- Das Kapitalozän | Prof. Dr. Harald Lesch (TU Ilmenau 02.12.2018) - 08.02.2019
- Harald Lesch: Warum tun wir nicht was wir sollten? (TUM, 18.06.2018) - 08.02.2019