Hey guys ;)
come and join our journey to a really magical place – Uluru!
Here a short-film about an experience we don’t wanna miss.
It was a quite challenging road trip but as soon as you see the sunset at Uluru, you’ll forget about that ;)
By the way, the desert has much more to offer than just flies ;)
A special variety of vegetation and truly tough animals are also to discover.
We really enjoyed our time in the red centre of Australia.
P.S.: Better keep your mouth shut around Uluru, because Kilian inhaled some flies while talking.. pretty disgusting :D
- Shark Cage Dive / Port Lincoln / Australia / English Subtitles - 18.02.2018
- Great White Shark I Port Lincoln I Australia I Shark Cage Dive - 18.02.2018
- Re: Weniger ist mehr | Vom Glück anders zu wirtschaften - 15.02.2018
- Byfield National Park I 4×4 adventure I Australia - 15.02.2018
- ULURU / THE SPIRITUAL HEART OF AUSTRALIA - 13.02.2018