Hey guys ;)
come and join our journey to a really magical place – Uluru!
Here a short-film about an experience we don’t wanna miss.
It was a quite challenging road trip but as soon as you see the sunset at Uluru, you’ll forget about that ;)
By the way, the desert has much more to offer than just flies ;)
A special variety of vegetation and truly tough animals are also to discover.
We really enjoyed our time in the red centre of Australia.
P.S.: Better keep your mouth shut around Uluru, because Kilian inhaled some flies while talking.. pretty disgusting :D
- Gespaltenes Bewusstsein: Empathie versus Kognition | Arno Gruen - 07.09.2018
- Georg Schramm | Die Heuchelei in der Flüchtlings-Politik - 07.09.2018
- Im Schatten der Netzwelt | The Cleaners - 04.09.2018
- Der Tod des Benno Ohnesorg - 04.09.2018
- Der Fall Benno Ohnesorg – 3sat Kulturzeit – Manipulation, Vertuschung - 04.09.2018