While a shooting war is raging in Eastern Ukraine, already with well over 2,000 casualties, a battle for public opinion is being fought in western countries. Governments, intelligence services and media companies are whipping up animosity against Russia. Russia is doubtlessly also pursuing its interests in its policies toward Ukraine. But is the government of President Vladimir Putin responsible for the crisis? What role is NATO playing? Can we trust the photographic evidence of Russian troops in Ukraine?
weltnetz.tv spoke with Raymond McGovern a veteran of the CIA. Every morning, for nearly three decades, the native New Yorker was in charge of the ‘President’s Daily Briefings’ in the White House. Altogether, he briefed seven presidents. Because of their criticism of the US war of aggression on Iraq, McGovern and other veteran intelligence professionals founded the Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) in 2003, to provide an alternative analysis to geopolitical conflicts. McGovern is also one of the signatories of an open letter to the German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, in which veteran US intelligence officers warn the CDU politician about falsified evidence against Russia.
weltnetz.tv spoke briefly with Ray McGovern in the wings of an event in Berlin’s “Sprechsaal”.
Please find the transcript of the whole interview here:
Please support us and subscribe to our weltnetz.tv youtube-channel!
Like us on Facebook!
- Gutachten: Einsatz der USA in Syrien völkerrechtswidrig | Alexander Neu - 19.07.2018
- Ekkehard Sieker: Medienkampagnen gegen Russland - 18.07.2018
- Der Rote Platz #22: Nato: Trump setzt sich durch – Kein Handel mit Russland, mehr Geld für Waffen - 14.07.2018
- Kilez More, Morgaine & Tjorben: “Friedensbewegung” - 11.07.2018
- Eugen Drewermann: Wir sind nicht länger Willens, der Flugzeugträger der Amerikaner zu sein - 09.07.2018