PD Dr Dirk Solte
Doctor of economic engineer, business economist and futurologist, amongst other things in the board of management of “Ökonomie und Finanzmarkt” in the Senate of Economy, Bonn.
Documentary, 94 min
director: Johanna Tschautscher
translation note: The english term “to take out a loan” suggests that somebody loans money from somebody else. In reality, e.g., banks create money whenever they credit a customer account. This new money is a credit, granted by the customer to the bank. This makes deposits a kind of bank debenture, a ‘liability’ from the bank to the person. So both sides, the customer and the bank, are granting credits to each other when a customer “takes out a loan” from the bank. “Real money” produced by a central bank, has rarely been given out. The german term “einen Kredit aufnehmen” fits better. In a free translation this would mean: “to take out a credit”.
- “Mehrsprachigkeit, Barriere oder Gewinn?” - 28.08.2016
- entdecken – aufdecken Der Fall Hypo Alpe Adria - 15.04.2016
- TOO BIG TO TELL | Recherchen in der Finanzwelt (Dokumentation) - 17.03.2016
- Too BIG To Tell | Research on the financial world (Documentary) - 09.09.2015
- Too big to tell “We We can really assume that most people have no clue - 08.09.2015