In 2013 it is safe to say that memories are the last private and intimate pieces of ourselves that haven’t been uploaded to social media for others to see. Every day, everything we see, hear, touch and feel is stored in real time in our brains. Our memories define who we are. In the future this final barrier will, no doubt, be brought down; it is inevitable.
Memorize, a Paris based corporation, is leading this technological revolution with their Sensen technology. This is a speech by Memorize founder Antoine Cartier-Wells. Speech was written and presented by Antoine Cartier-Wells. He gave it specifically for this video. All video/content was created by me Devin Graham. All videos I shot during the last two years while I’ve been filming youtube videos, they can all be found on my channel with the exception of a couple that I haven’t released yet. Special thanks to Memorize for helping make this video happen! Also check them out on facebook and twitter!
http://www.facebook.com/Remembermegame | https://twitter.com/remembermegame
Music by my friend Stephen Anderson. Download it on band camp in the link below.
The Social Revolution: Remember Me (Video-Clip Devin Supertramp English 15.05.2013):
- Die Slawen | Unsere geheimnisvollen Vorfahren - 17.01.2018
- Re: Schluss mit “Made in Germany”? Chinas Run auf den Mittelstand - 10.01.2018
- How Facebook turns users data into its profit | Monologue of the Algorithm - 10.01.2018
- Hannah Arendt bei Günter Gaus (Diskussion) - 07.01.2018
- Andreas Rebers | Krankenschwester, Krankenschwester - 04.01.2018