The #Risk of contracting #Ebola in air-travel is thought to be very low. In contrast to that we have 12 to 15 cases of ebola in Nigeria. Most likely all of those cases can be attributed to that one single passenger who collapsed at Lagos international airport. Recently 3 new cases have been reported from Nigeria, where the outbreak numbers are very low and the outbreak seems to be under control.
- Ist Bitcoin Cash durch Miner angreifbar? - 14.02.2018
- Why bitcoin might be a great buying opportunity right now - 26.01.2018
- Society in full change - 24.01.2018
- The big Bitcoin Crash – BS Coin - 22.12.2017
- Warum Bitcoin jetzt kein Bitcoin mehr ist & was ist von Bitcoin Cash zu halten - 24.11.2017