Psychologische Filmanalyse des Films “The Matrix”. Psychological themes of the Wachowski brothers classic movie THE MATRIX. By Rob Ager. A few things you may not have noticed in the classic and still socially relevant movie THE MATRIX. Written, edited and narrated by Rob Ager.
UPDATE 2017 RE: ADDITIONAL CONTENT. I have almost ten hours worth of unlisted Youtube videos that can only be viewed via their links on my website (those videos don’t appear publicly on my channel or in Youtube searches, but are still to free to watch). I no longer sell DVD sets, instead I sell digital downloads on my site – quicker and cheaper (dozens of hours worth of extra content, the bulk of my work).
I also have a Patreon account for folks who are interesting in crowd-funding future videos and accessing more exclusive content. If you follow me on Facebook and Twitter you can get updates about the latest special offers and freebies. All links below.
- Poison & antidote – the journey of Ellen Ripley in ALIEN & ALIENS - 06.10.2018
- THE BLADE RUNNER 2049 CHALLENGE – What’s good about the movie? - 18.09.2018
- Greatest screen heroes: Ellen Ripley in ALIEN & ALIENS – Rob Ager film analysis - 06.09.2018
- Post-millennial movies that are actually worth watching !!! - 31.08.2018
- PREDATOR – the psychedelic shadow (film analysis) - 26.08.2018