Psychologische Filmanalyse des Films „The Matrix“. Psychological themes of the Wachowski brothers classic movie THE MATRIX. By Rob Ager. A few things you may not have noticed in the classic and still socially relevant movie THE MATRIX. Written, edited and narrated by Rob Ager.
UPDATE 2017 RE: ADDITIONAL CONTENT. I have almost ten hours worth of unlisted Youtube videos that can only be viewed via their links on my website (those videos don’t appear publicly on my channel or in Youtube searches, but are still to free to watch). I no longer sell DVD sets, instead I sell digital downloads on my site – quicker and cheaper (dozens of hours worth of extra content, the bulk of my work).
I also have a Patreon account for folks who are interesting in crowd-funding future videos and accessing more exclusive content. If you follow me on Facebook and Twitter you can get updates about the latest special offers and freebies. All links below.
- NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD film analysis – Anger of the Dead / Animal Instincts - 07.07.2020
- THE FLY „Upscaling the horror“ film analysis - 07.07.2020
- Bored during the lockdown? Grab some film analysis discounts & freebies - 24.03.2020
- THE BROKEN COG – industrial aesthetics in THE ELEPHANT MAN – film analysis - 20.02.2020
- 50-80% OFF – Xmas discounts on digital downloads - 18.12.2019