Your donation will help us inform people worldwide, visit: https://bit.ly/2H34m4S
In this exclusive interview with author, Professor of History and Director of the Nuclear Studies Institute at American University, Peter Kuznick, we provide historical context to Iran–U.S. relations & the Iran nuclear deal also known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA). In addition we question whether it is fundamentally hypocritical for nuclear armed countries to stop other countries from developing nuclear capacities and also surface why Europeans are unable to hold their part of their agreement after the unilateral withdrawal of the United States from the JCPOA.
Part 2 of this video series with Peter Kuznick that will deal with the recent incident in the Gulf of Oman as well the history of false flag operations, will be released soon on our YouTube channel!
FOLLOW US ONLINE:
#Iran #JCPOA #UnitedStates #Nuclear #
Source of Image:
Source: SETA Foundation
- Assange Update: The United States Issues New Extradition Request - 18.08.2020
- Julian Assange-Update: Neueste Nachrichten zur letzten Gerichtsverhandlung - 12.08.2020
- The Actual Reason Why America Dropped 2 Atomic Bombs on Japan – Part 2 with Prof. Kuznick - 07.08.2020
- History Professor Exposes One of America’s biggest History Myths – Part 1 - 06.08.2020
- Atombomben: Geschichtsprofessor & ehemaliger Pentagon-Insider entlarven historische Mythen - 05.08.2020