The widespread of denial on current problems does attribute to the building of bubbles and increases the downside risks. Current issues, of which many are often suppressed by political leaders, are the adverse effects and cost of immigration, the change in the social fabric and the end of cheap monetary policy, known as QE. All together this is a mixture which has the potential to grow radical groups in Europe and which currently even has forced the UK’s prime minister to join the anti-Europe campaigns.
Germany is showing first signs of an economic slow-down and its spending on keeping the EU together has its toll on its productivity. On top there will be around half a million immigrants coming to Germany in 2014, which will put an extreme burden on the social welfare programs.
- 2019 – Staatsblase platzt - 08.01.2019
- Systemwechsel - 16.12.2018
- Der Kampf um die Köpfe unserer Kinder hat begonnen - 13.12.2018
- Migrationspakt – Was nun? - 11.12.2018
- Merkel übernimmt Europa - 10.12.2018