Filmmaker Morgan Spurlock makes himself a test subject in this documentary about the commercial food industry. Rigorously eating a diet of McDonald’s fast food three times a day for a month straight, Spurlock is out to prove the physical and mental effects of consuming fast food. Spurlock also provides a look at the food culture in America through its schools, corporations, and politics as seen through the eyes of both ordinary citizens and health advocates.
- Shark Cage Dive / Port Lincoln / Australia / English Subtitles - 18.02.2018
- Great White Shark I Port Lincoln I Australia I Shark Cage Dive - 18.02.2018
- Re: Weniger ist mehr | Vom Glück anders zu wirtschaften - 15.02.2018
- Byfield National Park I 4×4 adventure I Australia - 15.02.2018
- ULURU / THE SPIRITUAL HEART OF AUSTRALIA - 13.02.2018