The German Federal President Gauk is a warmonger. His rhetoric distorts the meaning of the terms „responsibility“ and „ethos“ to imply that Germany can only show responsibility and ethos by deploying German soldiers to an increasing number of fields of operation to defend the interests of the German Republic. In truth these soldiers are harming this country because they are using German weapons to kill other nationals in order to protect resource supply routes and to continue Germany´s contribution to Nato´s plundering. It´s all only about natural resources. To put it simply: Blood for oil. But the Federal President would never put it that way.
However, people understand what he is increasingly brazenly implying between the lines when he speaks to the young recruits of the German Military Academy (Bundeswehrakademie) or opens the NATO Security Conference in Munich as a guest speaker.
Germany is letting itself be maneuvered into a NATO-war with Russia in the Ukraine and East-German pastor Gauck gives his blessings.
For the first time in the history of the Federal Republic of Germany a large demonstration took place on Dec. 13th, 2014 in front of the official residence of the German Federal President. More than 4000 people assembled peacefully to protest against the German Federal President Gauck´s war course. The key speaker at the rally was the „conscience of the republic“: the renowned church critic, psychoanalyst and theologian Eugen Drewermann.
KenFM conducted an exclusive interview with Mr. Drewermann and is now posting his speech with English subtitles.
- Tagesdosis 17.7.2018 – Hochverrat in Helsinki? - 17.07.2018
- Tagesdosis 16.7.2018 – Präventiv in den Knast: Die Schutzhaft kommt wieder - 16.07.2018
- Tagesdosis 14.7.2018 – Das globale Finanzsystem und der Vorwurf der Verschwörungstheorie - 14.07.2018
- Tagesdosis 13.7.2018 – Russland in Syrien völkerrechtskonform, USA und Westen Völkerrechtsverbrecher - 13.07.2018
- Tagesdosis 12.7.2018 – Auf du und du mit dem NSU… - 12.07.2018