A singing and dancing robot build to take part in casting shows
Sim Gishel is a multimedia robot. He sings and dances on request. He will try hard to take part in casting shows to become a popstar.
Sim Gishel was born in 2006 in Berlin. Sim started as a drawing machine and later performed as a soloist at Hermes Opera until he decided to become a popstar. In 2013 Sim went to the Voice Of Germany audition. Unfortunately they did not let Sim sing. "This is a show by humans for humans. No robots." His biggest success so far has been the performance at Das Supertalent with Dieter Bohlen. Unfortunately the jury did not choose him for the live shows. Sim Gishel is named after a song on the fantastic Confield Album by the all time IDM superstars Autechre.
Redner: Karl Heinz Jeron
Event: 30. Chaos Communication Congress [30c3] des Chaos Computer Club [CCC]
Ort: Congress Centrum Hamburg (CCH); Am Dammtor; Marseiller Straße; 20355 Hamburg; Deutschland
Beginn: Sa. 28.12.2013 00:30:00 +01:00
- CCC-Jahresrückblick 2016 [33c3] - 08.01.2017
- 33C3 Closing Ceremony [33c3] - 30.12.2016
- Security Nightmares 0x11 [33c3] 2016 - 30.12.2016
- Markus Beckedahl: Privatisierung der Rechtsdurchsetzung [33c3] - 30.12.2016
- DE-CIX: Warum in die Ferne schweifen, wenn das Ausland liegt so nah? [33c3] - 30.12.2016