We are reaching an inflextion point in Russian policy at a time when US miliraty budget spendng has reached astronomical propotions and Europe is stalling amid internal tensions caused by Merkels Regime change attemps via a migrant coup. Merkels migration policy is a direct attack on the inner stability of France and the UK, which are both directly affected by a growing migrant population. This has brought Merkel to gain influence in Europe over Britain, because the Brexit was a direct consequence of her policies. France has been under lock down since then and is no longer able to withstand Merkels demands.
At the same time UK’s Theresa May is engaging in aggressive rethorik with Russia, offering full retaliation potential to Vladimir Putin. As such UK military might face heavy losses in clases with Russian supported groups in countries where both, Russia and the UK have boots on the ground.
- The Choice is Yours - 16.03.2018
- Russia now going to retaliate - 15.03.2018
- Ist Bitcoin Cash durch Miner angreifbar? - 14.02.2018
- Why bitcoin might be a great buying opportunity right now - 26.01.2018
- Society in full change - 24.01.2018