Full title: Access IS the Issue – The Financiers behind Our Next Housing Crisis
What are the hidden logics at play in the housing crisis? Why are financiers & private equity funds BUYING UP MODEST HOUSING COMPLEXES? How can something as material as a building turn into intangible assets, and why is an empty apartment sometimes a better asset than its use as a home? Who are the players and what are the factors that make housing one of today’s most pressing world issues? And how can one hold governments accountable if they don’t meet the human rights obligations?
Find out more at: https://detroit.sequencer-tour.com/en/session/access-issue-financiers-behind-our-next-housing-crisis
- Aftermovie | re:publica 21 - 20.06.2021
- Ende und Anfang – Trauer im virtuellen Raum | re:publica 2021 - 18.06.2021
- Debunking fake news with collaboration and AI | re:publica 2021 - 22.05.2021
- „re:start connect“, Folge 11 – Creamspeak | re:publica 21 - 22.05.2021
- „re:start connect“, Folge 10 – Creamspeak | re:publica 21 - 22.05.2021