Find out more at: https://accra18.re-publica.com/de/session/hack-future-how-be-part-ghanas-cybersecurity-journey
Ghana has records of various security breaches since 2005, most organizations keep things in the hush to avoid embarrassing front page stories, while some do the bare minimum for compliance. This means there are still a plethora of businesses which can suffer financial and reputation damages in the wild. This talk would be an overview of resources that could be utilized by stakeholders to ensure they are part of cybersecurity movement which is picking up it’s paces in Ghana.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Germany (CC BY-SA 3.0 DE)
- re:publica Accra 2018 | re:cap - 11.02.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Made in Africa, Coming to America: Distribution in the Digital Age - 14.01.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Disrupting Conferences: The Art of Hosting Events that Matter - 14.01.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Boundaries and Technology – How Africa Can Overcome Linguistic Troubles… - 14.01.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Dude, Where is my Container?! Leveraging Blockchain Technology for Global… - 14.01.2019