Full Title: Data Confidentiality vs. Shared Data: Enabler or Show Stopper for Development?
Find out more at: https://accra18.re-publica.com/de/session/data-confidentiality-vs-shared-data-enabler-or-show-stopper-development
Data confidentiality of sensitive individual data is a highly valued good. So is the development of social and economic systems. Practitioners from three African organisations that deal with sensitive, financial data of their clients discuss how they cope with the dilemma when it comes to sharing data to set up efficient processes.
Moderator: Elizabeth Mwashuma
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Germany (CC BY-SA 3.0 DE)
- re:publica Accra 2018 | re:cap - 11.02.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Made in Africa, Coming to America: Distribution in the Digital Age - 14.01.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Disrupting Conferences: The Art of Hosting Events that Matter - 14.01.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Boundaries and Technology – How Africa Can Overcome Linguistic Troubles… - 14.01.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Dude, Where is my Container?! Leveraging Blockchain Technology for Global… - 14.01.2019