Maker culture has been on the rise. With a focus on developing tangible DIY solutions, these projects are more and more frequently turned into scalable products and hardware startups. At the same time digitisation is reaching the traditional German manufacturing businesses known as Mittelstand. In this session we start building a bridge between these worlds, exploring ways of collaboration, where the specific cultures are complimentary and where they might clash.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Germany
(CC BY-SA 3.0 DE)
- re:connecting EUROPE re:cap Video 2017 - 18.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Ramak Molavi: Ultimate Platform Power: a situation in need of change - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Anna Alberts: Re:connecting Europe: following money flows - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Digital News/Media Coops: A Better Future? - 09.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Jan-Philipp Martini: Avoid the digital trap. Try Mindfulness. - 09.10.2017