Maker culture has been on the rise. With a focus on developing tangible DIY solutions, these projects are more and more frequently turned into scalable products and hardware startups. At the same time digitisation is reaching the traditional German manufacturing businesses known as Mittelstand. In this session we start building a bridge between these worlds, exploring ways of collaboration, where the specific cultures are complimentary and where they might clash.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Germany
(CC BY-SA 3.0 DE)
- Re:cap – re:publica @ Sequencer Tour Los Angeles - 16.11.2018
- Livestream re:publica Conference | Sequencer Tour Los Angeles | November 5th 2018 - 06.11.2018
- re:publica auf dem Tag der Deutschen Einheit | Zukunft und Innovation - 11.10.2018
- #SequencerTour: Call for Participation How to - 04.09.2018
- #rpAccra: Call for Participation_How to_Sceencast - 31.08.2018