Find out more at: https://re-publica.de/16/session/ad-wars-ausflug-realitat-online-werbung
Bedtime stories for the online advertising industry of today. The years of poor practiced innovation in the digital news industry is bearing fruit : fear and more toleration mortis. The industry understands slowly that previous financing models within the print sector – advertising – is not as successful as hoped.
This is a translated version of the original talk, which was held in german. Find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJUmjtjCtY8
We kindly thank the team of translators: Julian Finn, Kathrin Grannemann, Sirenensang, Philipp Bock, Matthias Bauer, Anwen Roberts, Johannes Korn, Stefan Jaekel and Sebastian Lisken.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Germany
(CC BY-SA 3.0 DE)
- re:connecting EUROPE re:cap Video 2017 - 18.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Ramak Molavi: Ultimate Platform Power: a situation in need of change - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Anna Alberts: Re:connecting Europe: following money flows - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Digital News/Media Coops: A Better Future? - 09.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Jan-Philipp Martini: Avoid the digital trap. Try Mindfulness. - 09.10.2017