Find out more at: https://re-publica.de/16/session/film-screening-disconnected-48-hour-vr-trip-documentary-world-premiere
“World premiere of the documentary of “”DISCONNECTED – A 48 hour VR Trip”” directed by Kosei Takasaki. DISCONNECTED has been a performance in the year of Big VR. Thorsten S. Wiedemann (founder and director of A MAZE. ) is VRNaut, leaving behind reality for the radical duration of 48 hours. No human being has ever spent such a long time in computer generated Virtual Reality.
DISCONNECTED will give you a taste of this future. Sara Lisa Vogl (VR Designer/ Lucid Trips/ VR Stammtisch) and first VRShaman created daily routines filled with interactions in virtual worlds.
Documentary: Audio in German / Subtitle in English”
Thorsten S. Wiedemann
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Germany
(CC BY-SA 3.0 DE)
- re:publica Accra 2018 | re:cap - 11.02.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Made in Africa, Coming to America: Distribution in the Digital Age - 14.01.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Disrupting Conferences: The Art of Hosting Events that Matter - 14.01.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Boundaries and Technology – How Africa Can Overcome Linguistic Troubles… - 14.01.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Dude, Where is my Container?! Leveraging Blockchain Technology for Global… - 14.01.2019