Find out more at: http://re-publica.de/session/immersive-journalism-using-virtual-reality-news-and-nonfiction
Virtual Reality will change journalism forever. What Nonny de la Peña calls “immersive journalism”, is her representation of a new kind of non-fictional storytelling. The aim is for viewers to be able to witness events and situations more immediately.
Because unfortunately she could not come in person, she sent James Pallett, her Co-Founder to re:publica.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Germany
(CC BY-SA 3.0 DE)
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Work and employment in the digital age - 20. September 2017
- re:publica Thessaloniki 2017 – Goodbye #rpTHE, see you at #rp18! - 20. September 2017
- re:publica talks to Klaus Lederer at #rpTHE 2017 - 12. September 2017
- Livestream re:publica Thessaloniki 2017 #rpTHE Stage 2 Day 1 - 11. September 2017
- Livestream re:publica Dublin 2017 #rpDUB Day 2 - 8. September 2017