Find out more at: http://re-publica.de/session/immersive-journalism-using-virtual-reality-news-and-nonfiction
Virtual Reality will change journalism forever. What Nonny de la Peña calls “immersive journalism”, is her representation of a new kind of non-fictional storytelling. The aim is for viewers to be able to witness events and situations more immediately.
Because unfortunately she could not come in person, she sent James Pallett, her Co-Founder to re:publica.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Germany
(CC BY-SA 3.0 DE)
- re:connecting EUROPE re:cap Video 2017 - 18.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Ramak Molavi: Ultimate Platform Power: a situation in need of change - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Anna Alberts: Re:connecting Europe: following money flows - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Digital News/Media Coops: A Better Future? - 09.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Jan-Philipp Martini: Avoid the digital trap. Try Mindfulness. - 09.10.2017