Find out more at: http://13.re-publica.de/node/6171
Cologne with its creative, startup and tech scene is as fantastic place to develop new ideas and businesses. Interactive Cologne will be a unique week full of tech, biz, creativity and music.
INTERACTIVE COLOGNE is a one-week festival coming up in June 2013. Our aim is to bring Cologne’s hacker, startup and creative communities together, promote them on both national and international level, as well as letting the world know how awesome Cologne is!
The entire programme will be presented for the first time at re:publica 13.
Supported by Film- und Medienstiftung NRW.
Joachim Vranken | http://interactive-cologne.com/ | https://www.facebook.com/InteractiveCologne
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Germany
(CC BY-SA 3.0 DE)
- re:connecting EUROPE re:cap Video 2017 - 18.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Ramak Molavi: Ultimate Platform Power: a situation in need of change - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Anna Alberts: Re:connecting Europe: following money flows - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Digital News/Media Coops: A Better Future? - 09.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Jan-Philipp Martini: Avoid the digital trap. Try Mindfulness. - 09.10.2017