Find out more at: http://13.re-publica.de/node/6439
Faced with a new financial landscape and an increasingly global society, cities are looking for new ways to effectively provide for their citizens.
They are following the lead of private business in exploring outside the traditional boundaries of the organization to realize the potential ofcollaborative development. In this sesión we investigate how the public sector, and specifically city halls, are developing these innovation ecosystems. We will describe three public innovation ecosystem models investigating how their structure and governance influence successful outcomes.
Presented and curated by Open Cities.
Esteve Almirall | http://www.esade.edu/faculty/esteve.almirall | https://twitter.com/ealmirall
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Germany
(CC BY-SA 3.0 DE)
- re:connecting EUROPE re:cap Video 2017 - 18.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Ramak Molavi: Ultimate Platform Power: a situation in need of change - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Anna Alberts: Re:connecting Europe: following money flows - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Digital News/Media Coops: A Better Future? - 09.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Jan-Philipp Martini: Avoid the digital trap. Try Mindfulness. - 09.10.2017