Stefan Marsiske: Technically: Mining for freedom
How can coders affect policymaking? We need tools to defend our newly discovered freedoms on the internet. Much of the threats are of legal nature. There’s great imbalance in our resources in protecting infrastructure vs. the resources of the opposing industry interest. We need to deploy infrastructure to offset this.
Learn more about re:publica: http://re-publica.de
- re:publica Accra 2018 | re:cap - 11.02.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Made in Africa, Coming to America: Distribution in the Digital Age - 14.01.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Disrupting Conferences: The Art of Hosting Events that Matter - 14.01.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Boundaries and Technology – How Africa Can Overcome Linguistic Troubles… - 14.01.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Dude, Where is my Container?! Leveraging Blockchain Technology for Global… - 14.01.2019