Stefan Marsiske: Technically: Mining for freedom
How can coders affect policymaking? We need tools to defend our newly discovered freedoms on the internet. Much of the threats are of legal nature. There’s great imbalance in our resources in protecting infrastructure vs. the resources of the opposing industry interest. We need to deploy infrastructure to offset this.
Learn more about re:publica: http://re-publica.de
- re:connecting EUROPE re:cap Video 2017 - 18.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Ramak Molavi: Ultimate Platform Power: a situation in need of change - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Anna Alberts: Re:connecting Europe: following money flows - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Digital News/Media Coops: A Better Future? - 09.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Jan-Philipp Martini: Avoid the digital trap. Try Mindfulness. - 09.10.2017