Right-wing extremism, islamophobia and populism is growing all over Europe. Right-wing extremists, racists and anti-Semites connect via social networks and blogs to build a Europe- and even worldwide network of anti-democratic hatred and of group focused emnity. This has not only effects in the virtual world, but ends brutally and deathly for real persons as in Norway 2011. What do the networks of right-wing extremists on the internet look like and what can we do against it? We discuss this on a panel with participants from Austria, the Netherlands and Germany.
Speaker: Anna Gross, Simone Rafael, Philipp Sonderegger, Lennart Huizing
Learn more about re:publica: http://re-publica.de
- re:publica auf dem Tag der Deutschen Einheit | Zukunft und Innovation - 11.10.2018
- #SequencerTour: Call for Participation How to - 04.09.2018
- #rpAccra: Call for Participation_How to_Sceencast - 31.08.2018
- Netzfest re:cap - 07.08.2018
- re:publica 2018 Netzfest – re:cap - 03.07.2018