Over the last months, Syrians have struggled against a 41-year-old wall of fear. Activists have become more creative to ensure attention towards the situation in the country continues and have managed to create their own narrative in the land of state-controlled media.
In this presentation we will see different examples of citizen expression in Syria, which keep growing despite attempts by the regime to silence them, and different initiatives in which citizens all over the world can take part in solidarity with the Syrian struggle for freedom.
Learn more about re:publica: http://re-publica.de
- re:publica auf dem Tag der Deutschen Einheit | Zukunft und Innovation - 11.10.2018
- #SequencerTour: Call for Participation How to - 04.09.2018
- #rpAccra: Call for Participation_How to_Sceencast - 31.08.2018
- Netzfest re:cap - 07.08.2018
- re:publica 2018 Netzfest – re:cap - 03.07.2018