Over the last months, Syrians have struggled against a 41-year-old wall of fear. Activists have become more creative to ensure attention towards the situation in the country continues and have managed to create their own narrative in the land of state-controlled media.
In this presentation we will see different examples of citizen expression in Syria, which keep growing despite attempts by the regime to silence them, and different initiatives in which citizens all over the world can take part in solidarity with the Syrian struggle for freedom.
Learn more about re:publica: http://re-publica.de
- re:publica Accra 2018 | re:cap - 11.02.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Made in Africa, Coming to America: Distribution in the Digital Age - 14.01.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Disrupting Conferences: The Art of Hosting Events that Matter - 14.01.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Boundaries and Technology – How Africa Can Overcome Linguistic Troubles… - 14.01.2019
- re:publica Accra 2018 – Dude, Where is my Container?! Leveraging Blockchain Technology for Global… - 14.01.2019