Twitter has more than 140 million users worldwide, 70% of which are outside of the US. The platform’s user base has always been global, but its physical expansion is just getting started. Katie Stanton, VP of International for Twitter will talk about the company’s approach to global growth – and how focusing on interest areas like news, sport, and TV has made Twitter an integral part of people’s daily lives all over the world.
Learn more about re:publica: http://re-publica.de
- re:connecting EUROPE re:cap Video 2017 - 18.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Ramak Molavi: Ultimate Platform Power: a situation in need of change - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Anna Alberts: Re:connecting Europe: following money flows - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Digital News/Media Coops: A Better Future? - 09.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Jan-Philipp Martini: Avoid the digital trap. Try Mindfulness. - 09.10.2017