Re-contextualizing our social interactions in the face of privatisation of data leads us into a space of social responsibility. The impact of our permissive data sharing habits and the economic models that incentivize it is not yet fully understood. How may we ensure that we’re fully informed and consenting to information released or sold about us? How may try we ensure that consent is required? How can we re-contextualize and better come to a shared understanding about transitive risks posed by the surveillance state?
Learn more about re:publica: http://re-publica.de
- re:connecting EUROPE re:cap Video 2017 - 18.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Ramak Molavi: Ultimate Platform Power: a situation in need of change - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Anna Alberts: Re:connecting Europe: following money flows - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Digital News/Media Coops: A Better Future? - 09.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Jan-Philipp Martini: Avoid the digital trap. Try Mindfulness. - 09.10.2017