Re-contextualizing our social interactions in the face of privatisation of data leads us into a space of social responsibility. The impact of our permissive data sharing habits and the economic models that incentivize it is not yet fully understood. How may we ensure that we’re fully informed and consenting to information released or sold about us? How may try we ensure that consent is required? How can we re-contextualize and better come to a shared understanding about transitive risks posed by the surveillance state?
Learn more about re:publica: http://re-publica.de
- re:publica auf dem Tag der Deutschen Einheit | Zukunft und Innovation - 11.10.2018
- #SequencerTour: Call for Participation How to - 04.09.2018
- #rpAccra: Call for Participation_How to_Sceencast - 31.08.2018
- Netzfest re:cap - 07.08.2018
- re:publica 2018 Netzfest – re:cap - 03.07.2018