To understand the new world of the book we must challenge our assumptions about the book. We must understand that web changes not only the format of the media and the available distribution channels, but the cultural context, economic and social processes surrounding the book.
Most importantly, the web changes the reasons why books exist and your relationship to the production of knowledge and culture. These seismic changes are occurring because a webpage is a book or rather, a book is just a webpage.
Learn more about re:publica: http://re-publica.de
- re:publica auf dem Tag der Deutschen Einheit | Zukunft und Innovation - 11.10.2018
- #SequencerTour: Call for Participation How to - 04.09.2018
- #rpAccra: Call for Participation_How to_Sceencast - 31.08.2018
- Netzfest re:cap - 07.08.2018
- re:publica 2018 Netzfest – re:cap - 03.07.2018