Over 18 days of protests in Egypt, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and many social networks were loaded with content about the country, even with the shut off of the internet. How the new mediums can help in mobilizing millions of people, connect them and document their action?
Learn more about re:publica: http://re-publica.de
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Work and employment in the digital age - 20. September 2017
- re:publica Thessaloniki 2017 – Goodbye #rpTHE, see you at #rp18! - 20. September 2017
- re:publica talks to Klaus Lederer at #rpTHE 2017 - 12. September 2017
- Livestream re:publica Thessaloniki 2017 #rpTHE Stage 2 Day 1 - 11. September 2017
- Livestream re:publica Dublin 2017 #rpDUB Day 2 - 8. September 2017