Mitchell Baker is Chairperson at Mozilla, a global, nonprofit organization dedicated to making the web better. The open source project emphasizes principle over profit, and believes that the Web is a shared public resource to be cared for, not a commodity to be sold.
In her keynote, Mitchell Baker will discuss how open web technologies have shaped today’s online experience — and how openness and participation can help ensure that tomorrow’s web will allow innovation and individual choice.
Learn more about re:publica: http://re-publica.de
- re:connecting EUROPE re:cap Video 2017 - 18.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Ramak Molavi: Ultimate Platform Power: a situation in need of change - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Anna Alberts: Re:connecting Europe: following money flows - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Digital News/Media Coops: A Better Future? - 09.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Jan-Philipp Martini: Avoid the digital trap. Try Mindfulness. - 09.10.2017