Mitchell Baker is Chairperson at Mozilla, a global, nonprofit organization dedicated to making the web better. The open source project emphasizes principle over profit, and believes that the Web is a shared public resource to be cared for, not a commodity to be sold.
In her keynote, Mitchell Baker will discuss how open web technologies have shaped today’s online experience — and how openness and participation can help ensure that tomorrow’s web will allow innovation and individual choice.
Learn more about re:publica: http://re-publica.de
- re:publica talks to Lefteris Kretsos at #rpTHE 2017 - 25. September 2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Work and employment in the digital age - 20. September 2017
- re:publica Thessaloniki 2017 – Goodbye #rpTHE, see you at #rp18! - 20. September 2017
- re:publica talks to Klaus Lederer at #rpTHE 2017 - 12. September 2017
- Livestream re:publica Thessaloniki 2017 #rpTHE Stage 2 Day 1 - 11. September 2017