As the crusade against sharing of the entertainment industries goes on, we may be about to lose the most precious tool we ever had for exercising our fundamental freedoms and practicing democracy: the Internet. How the future moves of those desperate, yet powerful industries would radically alter the shape of the Internet? How the ACTA agreement may durably bypass democracy and hurt or freedoms? How to react efficintly as a citizen?
Learn more about re:publica: http://re-publica.de
- re:connecting EUROPE re:cap Video 2017 - 18.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Ramak Molavi: Ultimate Platform Power: a situation in need of change - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Anna Alberts: Re:connecting Europe: following money flows - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Digital News/Media Coops: A Better Future? - 09.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Jan-Philipp Martini: Avoid the digital trap. Try Mindfulness. - 09.10.2017