Talk by Peter Sunde at re:publica 2010 about “Flattr Social Micro Donations”.
“Flattr experiments with a new way on taking on the long lasting question – how will people make money on the internet?
Theres always been a lot of talk on how people will make money on what they create on the internet. The focus of these discussions has always been how to compensate for previous losses that occurs in the paradigm shift to the Internet. Flattr tries to tackle this problem in another way why shouldnt everybody have the possibility to be compensated or paid for content? And why is everything easier on the internet than in the offline world, except payments? Previous spokes person for The Pirate Bay, Peter Sunde Kolmisoppi, gives his story on why he created Flattr and how he believes this experiment may benefit art and culture.”
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Work and employment in the digital age - 20. September 2017
- re:publica Thessaloniki 2017 – Goodbye #rpTHE, see you at #rp18! - 20. September 2017
- re:publica talks to Klaus Lederer at #rpTHE 2017 - 12. September 2017
- Livestream re:publica Thessaloniki 2017 #rpTHE Stage 2 Day 1 - 11. September 2017
- Livestream re:publica Dublin 2017 #rpDUB Day 2 - 8. September 2017