Talk by Peter Sunde at re:publica 2010 about “Flattr Social Micro Donations”.
“Flattr experiments with a new way on taking on the long lasting question – how will people make money on the internet?
Theres always been a lot of talk on how people will make money on what they create on the internet. The focus of these discussions has always been how to compensate for previous losses that occurs in the paradigm shift to the Internet. Flattr tries to tackle this problem in another way why shouldnt everybody have the possibility to be compensated or paid for content? And why is everything easier on the internet than in the offline world, except payments? Previous spokes person for The Pirate Bay, Peter Sunde Kolmisoppi, gives his story on why he created Flattr and how he believes this experiment may benefit art and culture.”
- re:connecting EUROPE re:cap Video 2017 - 18.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Ramak Molavi: Ultimate Platform Power: a situation in need of change - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Anna Alberts: Re:connecting Europe: following money flows - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Digital News/Media Coops: A Better Future? - 09.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Jan-Philipp Martini: Avoid the digital trap. Try Mindfulness. - 09.10.2017