Keynote by Jeff Jarvis at re:publica 2010 in Berlin: “The German Paradox – Privacy, publicness, and penises”.
“When we worry too much about protecting privacy, we risk losing the benefits of publicness that the internet brings us. Ill argue that we, the public, must protect whats public.”
- re:connecting EUROPE re:cap Video 2017 - 18.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Ramak Molavi: Ultimate Platform Power: a situation in need of change - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Anna Alberts: Re:connecting Europe: following money flows - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Digital News/Media Coops: A Better Future? - 09.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Jan-Philipp Martini: Avoid the digital trap. Try Mindfulness. - 09.10.2017