A discussion-round at re:publica 2010 about “Freedom of expression in the net” with Lucie Morillon, Michael Anti, Amira Al Hussaini.
“Freedom of expression is for most participants of the re:publica a completely natural right. In many other nations freedom of expression and information outlets are restricted from cititzens. The panel will discuss this situation: What is life like in nations with a strong net censorship and government control of news flow? Which experiences do bloggers make when they point out misdoings? Inspite of the control, how can one use the internet to express their opinions freely, to network and inform oneself?”
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Work and employment in the digital age - 20. September 2017
- re:publica Thessaloniki 2017 – Goodbye #rpTHE, see you at #rp18! - 20. September 2017
- re:publica talks to Klaus Lederer at #rpTHE 2017 - 12. September 2017
- Livestream re:publica Thessaloniki 2017 #rpTHE Stage 2 Day 1 - 11. September 2017
- Livestream re:publica Dublin 2017 #rpDUB Day 2 - 8. September 2017