A discussion-round at re:publica 2010 about “Freedom of expression in the net” with Lucie Morillon, Michael Anti, Amira Al Hussaini.
“Freedom of expression is for most participants of the re:publica a completely natural right. In many other nations freedom of expression and information outlets are restricted from cititzens. The panel will discuss this situation: What is life like in nations with a strong net censorship and government control of news flow? Which experiences do bloggers make when they point out misdoings? Inspite of the control, how can one use the internet to express their opinions freely, to network and inform oneself?”
- re:connecting EUROPE re:cap Video 2017 - 18.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Ramak Molavi: Ultimate Platform Power: a situation in need of change - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Anna Alberts: Re:connecting Europe: following money flows - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Digital News/Media Coops: A Better Future? - 09.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Jan-Philipp Martini: Avoid the digital trap. Try Mindfulness. - 09.10.2017