Interview with Prof. David H. Reitze, director of the LIGO laboratory. The LIGO sites Hanford and Livingstone, as a result of their joint measurements, announced the first dectection of
a gravitational wave event (GW150914) on Feb 11, 2016. Reitze talks about the next goals of the community, theirefforts to exclude the possibility of a „blind injection“ and the public
perception of science.
Videotaped at the GWADW workshop in Elba (Italy), 2016.
Alexander Unzicker is a theoretical physicist and science writer („Bankrupting physics“, „The Higgs Fake“, „Einstein’s Lost Key“).
- Great Physicists – Niels Bohr, the Father of Atomic Physics - 31.07.2020
- The Earth is NOT flat – and why you can see it by the naked eye - 08.07.2020
- How I rediscovered Mach’s Principle - 03.07.2020
- How to visualize SO(4) – What Ben Eater should have mentioned - 28.06.2020
- Simplicity in Physics and How I became a Mathematician - 22.06.2020