Anne L’Huillier is a french Laser physicist known for her groundbraking research in attosecond Laser pulses.
From 2007-2015 she was a member of the Nobel committee of physics, serving also as a chairperson.
She talks about her research, her duties in the committee (7:22) and her personal motivation for physics.
Videotaped in 2019. The interviewer thanks for the hospitality of the Siemens foundation.
- Unsolved Mysteries: Why Do Space and Time have 3+1 Dimensions? - 28.08.2021
- Unsolved Mysteries: Wave Or Particle? Wrong Question - 28.08.2021
- Constants of Nature – the Gods of Modernity - 13.08.2021
- Book: Bankrupting Physics – How Today’s Top Scientists Are Gambling Away Their Credibility. - 18.07.2021
- Unsolved Mysteries: The Quantum of Action - 17.07.2021