An interdisciplinary foray from slime moulds to fungi and cell culture
With her transdisciplinary works, media artist Theresa Schubert manages to make the fine connective tissue between human / nature on the one hand and science / technology on the other visible and, above all, tangible. Often, organic materials such as slime moulds, fungi or bacteria are the starting point for an experimental exploration via practices of posthuman self-organisation or interspecies communication. In her lecture, she will present some of her art projects and her methodological approaches – such as biohacking, theoretical analysis or performative interpretation.
- Glühbirnen hacken! - 19.09.2021
- Closing Datenspuren 2021 - 19.09.2021
- #DiVOC R2R – Hydrogen beyond the hype – deutsche Übersetzung - 16.04.2021
- #DiVOC R2R – Hydrogen beyond the hype - 16.04.2021
- #DiVOC R2R – failed: [Inklusion] - 15.04.2021