Prof. Drake conducted the first SETI experiment in the early 60s. In 1974, he and Carl Sagan sent out the so-called “Arecibo Message” – a binary code describing human features like DNA structure and location in the solar system. Despite millions of dollars invested in the search for ET intelligence, no alien has ever answered the radio call. But in 2001, a similar binary message appeared in a crop field near a radio telescope in Chilbolton, England. Could this have been the message? Robert Fleischer, coordinator of Exopolitics Germany, confronted Frank Drake with the crop field binary message. Here’s what Prof. Drake has to say about it. Prof. Frank Drake Interview, Founder of SETI about Chilbolton Message.
- Shark Cage Dive / Port Lincoln / Australia / English Subtitles - 18.02.2018
- Great White Shark I Port Lincoln I Australia I Shark Cage Dive - 18.02.2018
- Re: Weniger ist mehr | Vom Glück anders zu wirtschaften - 15.02.2018
- Byfield National Park I 4×4 adventure I Australia - 15.02.2018
- ULURU / THE SPIRITUAL HEART OF AUSTRALIA - 13.02.2018