Feynman was a character you simply cannot dislike. Yet, the theory on which his fame is based, turns out to be bogus – a symptom of the superficiality he tackled fuindamental questions of physics.
I highly recommend Oliver Consa’s papers on QED:
- Unsolved Mysteries: The Quantum of Action - 17.07.2021
- Unsolved Mysteries: The Proton-Electron Mass Ratio - 17.07.2021
- Overhyped Physicists: Richard Feynman - 01.07.2021
- Unsolved Mysteries: The Nature of Mass - 11.06.2021
- Unsolved Mysteries: Radioactivity - 11.06.2021