Part 2 of 2 of the documentary „On Piracy: On Piracy and the Future of Media.“ This segment covers DRM, TPMs, and copyright law. Each day, millions of youths from Canada and around the world download music and movies off of the Internet. This epidemic of „unauthorized“ downloading has been cited by the record and film industries as being the prime cause for billions in losses. Politicians have come under tremendous pressure to pass legislation on the issue. But despite all the media frenzy on the piracy crackdowns, there’s been very little attention to the topic itself. At the very best, news reporters regurgitated the contents of an industry press release. There was nothing of substance, which is where this documentary fits in: we wanted to cover the issue in-depth. We interviewed industry execs, copyright lawyers, pirates, consumers, artists, and everyone we could think of – and made you this film.
- Michael Fritsch / Kriminalhauptkommissar (Rede auf der Querdenken Dortmund 09.08.2020) - 10.08.2020
- Amewu – Schwarze Sonnen feat. Cr7z & Absztrakkt prod by Kenji451 (Assassin’s Creed Cinematic Mashup) - 05.07.2020
- SchwrzVyce: Fake News Media (Erfindung der Wahrheit | Miss Sloane) - 16.06.2020
- Samy Deluxe – I can’t breathe - 11.06.2020
- Der Kebekus-Brennpunkt zum Thema „Rassismus“ - 09.06.2020