Part 2 of 2 of the documentary “On Piracy: On Piracy and the Future of Media.” This segment covers DRM, TPMs, and copyright law. Each day, millions of youths from Canada and around the world download music and movies off of the Internet. This epidemic of “unauthorized” downloading has been cited by the record and film industries as being the prime cause for billions in losses. Politicians have come under tremendous pressure to pass legislation on the issue. But despite all the media frenzy on the piracy crackdowns, there’s been very little attention to the topic itself. At the very best, news reporters regurgitated the contents of an industry press release. There was nothing of substance, which is where this documentary fits in: we wanted to cover the issue in-depth. We interviewed industry execs, copyright lawyers, pirates, consumers, artists, and everyone we could think of – and made you this film.
- 2ERSITZ – Applaus (offizielles Musikvideo) - 15.06.2018
- 2ERSITZ – In Guter Gesellschaft (offizielles Musikvideo) - 15.06.2018
- Re: Lust aufs Land Wie sich Dörfer neu erfinden - 15.06.2018
- Aufstand der Tiere – Animal Farm (Film komplett) - 13.06.2018
- Das Ministerium für Staatssicherheit – Alltag einer Behörde - 05.06.2018