I have been suing government agencies for almost 40 years. On the beginning, it was for privacy protection, then against the large-scale electronic surveillance, then for the files of the German secret services and now for the records of foreign services.”
In 2001, the European Union implemented a regulation regarding the access to documents, and 5 years later, the government in Berlin finished the German Freedom of Information Act, the IFG, a half-hearted construct, because it excludes the intelligence services from any obligation to provide information. Today however, something has changed – even in Germany. There is a serious battle for the records of the government. The bureaucratic establishment is locking itself behind privacy regulations. Together with policymakers, they form a front against the citizens who want to write about history. May be a history that is not the official one, but one that reflects the real events.
- On my behalf – the fight for the files - 13. August 2017
- Der Kampf um die Akten - 11. Juli 2017
- Tödliche Agri-Kultur – wie Monsanto die Welt vergiftet (9 Min) - 27. Mai 2017
- Tödliche Agri Kultur | Wie Monsanto die Welt vergiftet - 19. Mai 2017
- Agri-cultura Oncológica – El fracaso de la receta Monsanto - 5. Mai 2017