We take a look at how one North Carolina town is trying to become more self-sufficient by moving toward being able to feed, fuel and finance itself. The town of Pittsboro houses the nations largest biodiesel cooperative, a food co-op, a farmers market and, most recently, its own currency, the Pittsboro Plenty. Pittsboro is one of a number of communities across the country printing their own money in an attempt to support local business. North Carolina Town Prints Own Currency to Support Local Business!
- Gelbwesten und die Gewalt: Sahra Wagenknecht im Interview - 12.12.2018
- Unterm Radar ´ - 08.12.2018
- Rainer Mausfeld: Elitendemokratie und Meinungsmanagement (SWR 02.12.2018) - 05.12.2018
- Konditionierung & Sensibilisierung – #Flugmodus – Pilotfolge - 29.11.2018
- Was wird aus dem Kapitalismus? - 13.11.2018