We take a look at how one North Carolina town is trying to become more self-sufficient by moving toward being able to feed, fuel and finance itself. The town of Pittsboro houses the nations largest biodiesel cooperative, a food co-op, a farmers market and, most recently, its own currency, the Pittsboro Plenty. Pittsboro is one of a number of communities across the country printing their own money in an attempt to support local business. North Carolina Town Prints Own Currency to Support Local Business!
- eco2friendly-DAY 2018 | Dr. phil. Daniele Ganser - 21.07.2018
- Georg Schramm: Zur Lage der Welt 2018 - 21.07.2018
- Die Kraft des Guten: Warum das egoistische Gen nur die halbe Wahrheit ist - 15.07.2018
- Polyamory | Leon Feingold | TEDxBushwick - 15.07.2018
- Polyamorie: Reflexionen zu alternativen Beziehungsformen - 14.07.2018