We take a look at how one North Carolina town is trying to become more self-sufficient by moving toward being able to feed, fuel and finance itself. The town of Pittsboro houses the nations largest biodiesel cooperative, a food co-op, a farmers market and, most recently, its own currency, the Pittsboro Plenty. Pittsboro is one of a number of communities across the country printing their own money in an attempt to support local business. North Carolina Town Prints Own Currency to Support Local Business!
- Michael Fritsch / Kriminalhauptkommissar (Rede auf der Querdenken Dortmund 09.08.2020) - 10.08.2020
- Amewu – Schwarze Sonnen feat. Cr7z & Absztrakkt prod by Kenji451 (Assassin’s Creed Cinematic Mashup) - 05.07.2020
- SchwrzVyce: Fake News Media (Erfindung der Wahrheit | Miss Sloane) - 16.06.2020
- Samy Deluxe – I can’t breathe - 11.06.2020
- Der Kebekus-Brennpunkt zum Thema „Rassismus“ - 09.06.2020